Sunday, April 29, 2007

Spring has Sprung



We have had a weekend of being outside in about 70 degree weather. I thought I was going to work a tennis meet, but it got canceled so I actually stayed home this weekend. We got the lawn mower out for the first time and Chris put my Montana license plates on my car.


Yesterday Isaac was riding his bike and wiped out. Chris brought him in with a nose bleed, his nose was pretty scraped up. So Chris decided it was a good idea for him to ride his skate board instead. He came in with a large scrape on his chin. Nothing serious, but boy does he look banged up.


Today we made it to a new member class at church. We will be new members on May 13th.


This afternoon I weeded my strawberry patch and had a couple of new finds. There is asperagus in with my strawberries. I love asperagus straight from the garden! Then as I went along I noticed that there is space marked off for planting. I found tulips in there, but I think the lady before me used it mostly for her vegetable garden. I can't wait to plant some flowers. Chris wants me to plant some corn. We'll see.


Plus we also had the NFL draft on all weekend. Can't say I am better off for it. All I got from it was that the Vikings' top pick doesn't even know if he can play due to injury. What's up with that?

No comments: