Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Leapin' Lizards!!!!!

Holy Schnikies!! Can I just tell you I am pretty much still freaking out. For those that have not heard, Chris and I (well and the kids) are moving to Gillette. The plan was to have all of us out there by Julyish. Well. Our house sold in two days. Yup like the number 2. So, I just got back from telling my boss, somewhat randomly that I will not be able to finish out my job with him. Possibly not even the school year and that we are leaving the valley. I was planning on a little closure, but I suppose one should really be carefull for what they wish for. I wanted to work less and not have the house on the market for a super long time. I just didn't figure, at all, what so ever that I was going to get that today! So hopefully Minnesota will welcome us for a while- while I relax and remain homeless for (hopefully) a short period of time. We are closing at the end of the month and have to be out of the house by the middle of May. Mostly, that's all the news I have for now.

1 comment:

CarolSue said...

Holy moly. Jara - I'm not sure how you stay on your rollercoaster... but you sure seem to manage, somehow!! Keep us posted...