Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some beautiful Sun Shine!

Here is a picture of --well, a girl who needs a face wash. We made icecream cone cupcakes with sprinkles. We had fun with it being a nice day and all, but she got much of it on her face.


It really was a nice weekend. I even poked my head outside of the house. I sat out at tennis for a bit on Saturday and then came home and watched the kids play in the mud.



Isaac is taking swim lessons through his school every Friday afternoon.


A couple of weeks ago we got more snow. It was beautiful. The picture on the left is my back yard. The picture on the right is somewhere at Big Mountain. The kids were a little sick that weekend, but Chris watched them while I went snow boarding. The snow was fabulous!! Powder everywhere. It was white out conditions most of the day, but I enjoyed it. I wish I had my camera with me while I was snowboarding as this I think was taken from the parking lot.


No comments: