Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update

After a day or two of taking things in and chatting with many of my friends-- I have calmed down. Some. I am starting to focus more on why we are moving on and less about how to get there. Or what everyone is thinking or what would they do without me. The biggest thing for me is that I thought I would be able to close out the school year, slow to working just 20 hours a week during the summer (while taking in some of the valley that I didn't get the chance to last year) and then move. But instead I am going from working at least 60 hours a week to not having a job at all and while that is VERY cool, it kinda feels like hitting a wall at high speeds. Meg, I was using the stair stepper when talking to you yesterday. I seriously just couldn't slow down.
We do not have a lot of specifics set yet, like my last day of work or when we will be leaving the valley. But I do know that we will be packing up and Chris will get everything to storage in Gillette April 26. Isaac would have graduation and his play on the last day of school, I really don't know that we will be here for that. But I would really like to be. I foresee us being in MN before the end of May.

No comments: