Friday, April 25, 2008

Chapter 32

Another overcast day. Flurries in the air, but not as windy as usual. The kids greeted me with birthday hugs this morning. Chris made scrumptious biscuts and gravey with fried eggs. Our house is bustling with the excitement of moving. Chris has picked up the truck and have friends on the way to help load. Meanwhile, I am trying to remember where I put everything. I am losing things much faster these days. It could be old age, I suppose.
I am always sad to see the end of anything. The end of a season. The end of a fun trip. The end of a good carton of ice cream! And now the end of our time here in Montana. We have a few things to finish up and will be here for about two and a half more weeks. But in the same way, I like to see the lilacs bloom after the winter or returning to my own bed after a trip or finding a new kind of ice cream--I am opening a new chapter of my life. Again. I do like a bit of adventure, but I would like some sort of map to see which way to go. Which path to take. It will be interesting to see what happens.
Things are a little up in the air. We are kind of having a traveling summer. Yeah--to playing with cousins all summer and hugs from all the grandparents!! I am hoping that a more permanent living arrangement will be found soon and don't forget--My computer will be packed up and shipped out. So no pics for a while and posts when I can borrow a computer.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy HAPPY birthday!