Friday, May 2, 2008

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today is going to turn into a pretty good day. We had a rocky start with crying kids and a slight poopy disaster this morning. (Not mine, if you were wondering, but a Zoey thing.) I brought in cinnimon pull aparts to work after being an hour and a half late and now the sun is shining. It is very nice out actually. It, of course, is not expected to stay, but I am totally hoping that it is gorgeous out tomorrow for the Archie Roe Track meet! I will try to remember sunscreen even if the wheather is not great. (As I am currently peeling from covering three softball games last Saturday). I will still probably get sun on only half my face anyway, since the finish line is in the same place all day.
We have successfully closed on our house! I was so excited for that. We are no longer home owners, but home renters. The count down has begun. I have exactly 12 more days in Montana. Chris has not enjoyed his time in Colorado. Perhaps he enjoyed some of the food, but that is about it. He so does not like city life. But he should be driving back to Gillette today. The kids and I are missing him. A LOT. But he will be back on Thursday to get what didn't fit in the truck for the first trip.

No comments: