Sunday, May 25, 2008

How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. ~Carol Sobieski and Thomas Meehan, Annie

My last days as a Montana resident, I spent taking too many pictures. So here we are (or were as the case may be). Of course I will visit and see my friends again, but it will be only on special occasions.

Brandi and Alyssa were great student athletic trainers. I will miss hanging out with them. We did get some good weather for the softball games, but it was still warmer to hang out in the sun than in the shade of the dugout.



Here we go for a walk back by the river. Blowing Bubbles is always a good time.



This is kinda both ends of the trail. I didn't do a very good job putting these in order. The trails in our back yard were fabulous!




Isaac likes to tell us how


this becomes... this.


A view from the road on the way to Glacier National Park.


I believe this is Lake #5.


We got to have a picnic at the park.
And at the end of the day we brush our teeth, pretend to be our most loved big brother and


Sleep tight for the night.









No comments: