Thursday, June 24, 2010

A day with Isaac

Well look at me! I went to Enrichment with Isaac today. It is his last day and he thought I would like it. So far we have listened to a folk story, flown kites, made homemade icecream and butter and had lunch. It has been interesting and now we are sitting in Techno Tooles. With it being the last day everyone just has free time on the computer. Most are playing games, but Isaac and one of his school mates are on linerider.com. They create a path (a line) for a little sledder dude to ride. The sledder dude crashes alot. Defnately pictures to follow. Actually he has one class left--Elementary Sports--where he gets to go bowling. However, I did not know that he was going bowling today and I did not send him with any socks.

I am so glad he has this class but the computer I am using does not have an "N" key and that seems to be annoying as I am using that button more than I thought I would. However, now finally we are having some warm sunshine:)




No comments: