Sunday, August 29, 2010

It is not necessary to change. Survival is not mandatory. ~W. Edwards Deming (Thank you, Michelle.)

Just super excited that I finally got to go camping!! Dixie and Glen came for a visit and camped with us too so I hope it was all OK. Even though we camped in a cow pasture. Honestly, I have seen my share of cow pastures and have never thought to section one off to create a campground--guess its like a two for one for the owners. But we got to hike and fish. Zoey of course was the only one to catch a fish and Ike tried and tried with no luck:( We went to Shell Falls which was a good site seeing trip, but of course being afraid of heights I didn't exactly look over or through any of the chain link fence that they put right at the very edge of the cliffs.
Laundry day today. Open house for school tomorrow and school starts on Tuesday. So we are just making sure everyone has everything they need to start school this week and I think (so far anyway) we are on the right track.

No comments: