Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A good friend is cheaper than therapy. ~Author Unknown

We attempted a trip to MN and with all of the things we needed to fit in and all the things we didn't get to do--STRESSFUL does not even begin to describe it. I am still recovering from super sticky messes and ants not to mention Isaac woke up early on Monday with his horrible croup breathing again. Luckily I had his Advair refilled before we left for MN, so with a dose of that and the Doc started him on steroids before even seeing him he is now feeling much better. I do need to go out and get more Clariton it seems as Isaac, Zoey and I are all coughing. So Isaac has been hanging out with me the last few days being my receptionist. Which is really cute. Zoey is going in tomorrow for more shots and of course she wants her brother there, not for support, but to show him how tough she is. Hopefully Brandon will be here Thursday and the guys can get a start on shingeling the roof.
We are in motorcycle heaven here with the Sturgis Bike Rally going on (I should totally catch a concert), football starts monday and I will be giving massages at the MS Bikeathon on Aug 22/23.

No comments: