Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." ~Hans Christian Anderson

Here are a few pics from this summer. I had so many I hope I got what I needed to here. This starts at the end of July with us at Devil's Tower.











We went to Minnesota for a week. Didn't get any pics of paintball tho--I'll have to get on that next time.

Isaac lost a few teeth on the way.

Wayne caught an 11 pound catfish.



When Brandon came a few days later we went to the Big Horns and saw Tie Hack Damn and climbed to the lookout tower.

I went to the MS bikathon after that to give massages to the riders, pics posted later.
The week after that we went camping at Old Flume on the North side of the Big Horns (the cow pasture)






My kids had such a great time.


Shell Falls

Can't forget the Wyoming Moose.

No comments: