Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Did you ever stop to think and forget to start again?

The first thing I would like to note is that in the last set of pictures I posted there was one of Isaac with his train set. He built that all by himself while I was chattering away on the phone. He is so smart!


I was hoping with no home events last week that things would have been less hectic. However, I have noticed that all the foresight and preparing that I used to have has significantly vanished. I used to be able to do so many separate things and get everything done, apparently, I used it all up at once. I can't remember the last time I was caught up on everything, but I am hoping that God will hand out more foresight and preparedness and I will be on top of things again. Playing catch up and just hoping that Isaac has clean socks in the morning and that I can find my name tag for work or even remember to bring a lunch seems to be wearing me down a bit.


Last Friday I got my hair cut. I should really start doing that more often. However, the last person to cut my hair did a crappy job and I had to keep trimming it myself to make it so the longer ends did not stick out. So I really didn't know where to go. I tried this place in Columbia Falls not knowing how ridiculously expensive she was going to be! It took like an hour and a half to chop off all my hair. I had to bring Zoey and she was pretty good, but she kept talking to my stylist referring to her as "Grandma". I hope next time I can work out a barter. Then that night I gave a massage to another massage therapist. She called and asked if we could trade. I was so excited, I might actually be getting regular massages again!


Monday morning as we were going to out to the car in the darkness Zoey asked me if the sun was getting up. I said that it will be (in an hour). But last night as we made it in at 10:30 (again in the darkness) she asked me the same thing. Poor girl had napped on the way home and now because we leave and come home in the dark, she can't tell the difference between night and day. Doesn't help at bedtime.


Pictures and birthday stories will have to be posted after I get home. So you have to wait for that. I don't really have any new news. I am knitting in all of my spare time. So if anyone needs scarves, mittens, hats or even baby blankies knitted let me know. I would love to work on it.


No comments: