Thursday, October 18, 2007

You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star.

So I am still working on the video and trying to figure out why the blogger won't let me post it. But hopefully by next week.
We took Isaac out to eat at the root beer place (A&W)on Tuesday after opening some gifts. He had a really great day and was tired by the end of it all. While we were out he said " I am the birthday man, so I need ice cream." So yes, the birthday man got ice cream even without finishing his supper. We have been pretty busy this week, so we are doing cake and friends on Saturday. Yes, this is the very first time Isaac has had friends over to our house since we moved to Montana! I think it is a sign that we are getting settled in.
Any good ideas on how to keep your toddler in bed at night? Bedtime is 9pm, she is usually not sleeping even by 11pm and then after she finally falls asleep she is up again between 1 and 4am. So I get out of bed and take her back upstairs, tell her it is night night time, and that she needs to sleep in her own bed, hugs ands kisses, I go back to bed for almost 5 minutes and we repeat the process all over again about 3 or 4 times and then she wakes up about 6am for the day. I don't mind if she just has quiet time, even at 3am, but she doesn't stay in her bed. She comes down stairs and comes over to my side of the bed wakes me up cuz she "is lonely" and sometimes I think she gets side tracked and plays in the living room first. I am not comfortable with that. Any good ideas, let me know.

No comments: