Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Everyone has a Photographic Memory. Some just don't have film.

I did find an amazing website for crafts for the kids to do. I can't believe how much stuff is there. Animals, shapes, numbers, ALL the cartoons your kids love. You can customize chore charts and I printed one for Isaac that he will love to color.
http://www.dltk-kids.com/ If you don't see anything you like there, on the bottom is a link to www.kidsrcrafty.com and that one also has a ton of stuff. Holidays, Seasons, Birthdays, Everyday--they've got it.
Regardless of the fact that Zoey was in my bed twice last night, I think she is starting to sleep much better. She is starting to sleep much harder at home and daycare says she doesn't fidget nearly as much before she falls asleep for nap. My schedule has been varied slightly this week, just enough for me to forget what day of the week it really is. We were about to the bumpy road before I realized that today is show and tell. Turned around, run back to the house and grab something light colored that might be fun for show and tell. Easter Sponge Bob was near the top and back out I run. I am just lucky Isaac didn't throw a fit to come back in the house with me to casually find what he wanted and then have to get him back in the car and rebuckled.

No comments: