Friday, May 1, 2009

So the writer who breeds more words than he needs, is making a chore for the reader who reads.

Just a couple of super quicky updates.
Last Friday was Zoey's first time turkey hunting. Chris may not have gone due to the snow, but Zoey woke up ready to go, so they trecked in the snow-- with no luck of finding a turkey. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Zoey is going to go to speech therapy this summer to catch up on some sounds she should have had quite a while ago. She does great when others ask her to, so it should clear up fast! She is still working on her power pinch--I will remind her and she says "Not now Mom."
Last week in between snow days, she had a field trip to the airport. She says "Mom, we didn't even get to ride the airplane." I ask "Did you want to?" of course her answer was "Not really." I think she was more impressed by the fire truck they keep there. The kids got to climb on that and they were spraying water so some of the kids got a little wet.
On Tuesday Isaac's soccer game was right before Zoey's. She was waiting by me when she noticed that the team Isaac was playing was the same color as her team. "Mom, I'm in! I'm in!!" What do mean you are in? "They are blue. I need my shirt. I'm in!" I had to explain to her that they were a kindergarten blue team and she still had to wait to go in. But when her turn did come she played very well--she was referred to as being tough. Isaac had a great game too. After a good run I said "Good job Isaac!" He says "It was nothing, Mom."

No comments: