Friday, August 14, 2009

Anyone who thinks the art of conversation is dead ought to tell a child to go to bed. ~Robert Gallagher

Yesterday Zoey says "Mom, quit feeding Isaac."
"What honey? Why would I do that?"
"So I can grow bigger than him."
Isaac is such a boy and taking after his father. Last night when I put him to bed he kept saying "Mom, mom, mom, mom" "What?" "Hi. Mom, mom, mom mom." "What?" "Hi." and he would have just kept going if I had let him. He has been so great lately. He is just so much fun to be around!
I do think, however, that it may be a sign that it is time for school to start, cuz my kids have been fighting like cats and dogs. This is not a usual occurrence for them, but I think separating them for a little while during the day would at least stop them from arguing during that time. Dontcha think?

No comments: