Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WHAT TO BLOG ABOUT NEXT

So I went to the quote of the day and I guess it should have read quotes of the day.
1-"Never keep up with the Jones's, drag them down to your level." Quentin Crisp
Still just pluggin' away at the house. No new news. Pictures to come when completed.
2-"Either I have been missing something or nothing has been going on." Karen Elizabeth Gordon I have been busy at work with the start of the spring season, but honestly nothing has been going on. I think we can all wonder though what I have been missing.
3-"When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disapear and life stands explained" Mark Twain I guess that's good to know. Sometimes its good to have life explained. Or something.
There was a fourth quote I felt was retarded and not worth repeating. Guess I didn't get it.

Have a bright day!!


No comments: