Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Repeat


I was just watching Isaac's video. And I am 100% amazed at how fast and how much my kids have grown and changed. We moved here one year ago. I brought with me a three year old and a one year old. We still had our house in Gillette. How does that song go?--Livin' life in fast forward, now going to rewind real slow. or something like that. I don't mean to get so darn sappy, but you don't see them change until you look back. I miss my babies and am excited, and proud of the kids they are turning into.


It smells like fall at my house. I LOVE fall here in MT. Wyoming didn't have distinct seasons, but Montana does and I really like that. The leaves are just starting to turn colors. Chris saw a deer in our back yard the other night. It is starting to get cool here too.


I am finally starting to get some rhythm back into my life. I don't know why I was so whiny about going back to work. I suppose it was just because I hadn't been in so long. I like taking care of the house, the kids and cooking, but luckily I have a hubby that is helping out in the evenings when I am not home. This past weekend I was feeling energetic so I froze a bunch of meals for Chris to make for supper. It just makes everything go faster and smoother. But I think I am starting to catch up on everything. It just seemed that I would go to work and go to sleep and nothing was getting attention, but I think things are much better now. No news, just a new season and a beautiful one at that. I think this year I will have to remember to keep my camera close by.

No comments: