Friday, September 28, 2007

I know you don't want to know every detail of everyday, but things have been going well and this is definately a rambling week!
So yesterday I got done with work a little early due to pregame practice. I hurried on over to Isaac's school, where the family was waiting for me. It was parent's day and Isaac was able to show us his school, what he has been working on and just kind of give us a tour. They have been studying the solar system, so he was showing us which ones were gassy and which ones were icey. He was busy getting Zoey a snack and showing us work and their lizard "Blender" and there were puppies there too. With all of the other families there, is was a bit overwhelming. But I did meet parents of Isaac's friends and his teacher said that he is doing well.
Time to hurry home. Its date night and I am not missing that!!! I quick fix the kids some hotdogs and watermelon. The babysitter shows up on time and I give her the general tour. Chris and I take off back to Kalispell to catch a movie. We saw Balls of Fury. Funny yes, good-mabe, but it did have great music --Def Lepard. We left the theater and stopped off at the Blue Moon. I had always thought it was a dive, but it was great. They have a couple of mountain lions and a bob cat (stuffed of course) behind the bar. Then they have a whole wall with bears and mountain sheep. They had live music, a dance floor and pool tables. We even saw someone we knew. Uncle Buck has been taking dance lessons there to learn the rumba. I couldn't get Chris to dance with me for nothin', so I danced with Uncle Buck and had a blast. And just in case you thought that I didn't have an Uncle Buck or any relation in Montana for that matter--Chris played softball with him this last summer. He is about 60 and has a handlebar mustache and was intoduced to us as Uncle Buck. Now I was pretty busy last night. I didn't take my coat off until before we went into the Blue Moon. After I came back from dancing, Chris noticed that I still had my nametag on from work! I had such a good time last night. We decided it was a school night and should get back home. The kids were sleeping and the babysitter was able to walk herself back home. I am excited that I have found a babysitter that lives right next door to me. We don't need to pick her up, her mom is right next door if there is an emergency and she was happy with what we paid her. I was sleeping soundly by 10:30.

No comments: