Saturday, September 8, 2007

A quick hello

Well, I have to admit that I like to be busy. This weekend I had a couple of football games last night and a couple of soccer games today. I was actually running yesterday due to all of the busyness! In the mean time my husband is playing host to his grandparents who have driven out to visit us. I hope I get the chance to say hi to them before they go.
They did bring out a bike for Zoey. Her first big girl bike. She is very excited about it, just like Ike was when he got his. Now we just have to wait for her to be ready for the bike, I think she should grow into it by the time she is about three and half or four so just another year or two. But she is up on Isaac, as he couldn't pedal at her age nor did he want to. She at least rides her trike and likes it.

No comments: