Sunday, February 17, 2008

Finally pics..& a first hair cut?

I have not cut more than Zoey's bangs before, however, last night Isaac and Zoey were playing trucks. Apparently Zoey looked like a great road to drive on. Isaac was using a battery powered car and put it in her hair not realizing what a treterous road it would be. I untangled quite a bit of it and Zoey did surprizingly well. I was just happy that I didn't have to cut her hair short or really even have to "fix"it when it was all over.





Chris has finished working on the army trailers. They are both mobile classrooms for the army to learn how to use and fire tank cannons and 50 calibur machine gunnes that also mount on the tanks. They are currently being shipped to Fort Knox.



The Tank Cannon. They equipped this room with three flatscreen TVs, a projector and a video camera. I guess I made that sound like that is all they did. But they get the trailer and totally start from scratch with a totally empty trailer. Chris did most of the cutting to add windows and doors. This was the first trailer they did that came with the sides that extend out. They usually add that themselves also.



No comments: