Friday, February 1, 2008

Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes of bad judgment.

I finally weighed Zoey. 30 pounds. Or 33 pounds with hat, coat, mittens, hiking boots and two straws in her hand. She also surprized both Chris and I the other night by singing the days of the week song. She knows all the days of the week in order. Who knew?
Issac's speech isn't as bad as I thought. He is mostly having trouble with blends and his therapist says he doesn't need to go more than twice a month if we work with him at home. It will be a little time consuming as I will pick him up from school, drive to Columbia Falls, and drive back to Kalispell again. About an hour and fourty-five minutes for a half our session, but his teacher says this will really help his learning. I am thinking that if we go twice a month he actually might be done by the end of the school year. We'll see.

No comments: