Wednesday, February 13, 2008

"I have a rock in my nose." -- 2 year old son, greeting his mother after preschool, a full hour after recess was over.

I wasn't going to post until I got pictures ready, but you will just have to wait.

It has been warm here, like upper 30's lower 40's. All of the snow is melting and it is raining. You know you live in Montana when...you can't wait for it to snow to fill in the pot holes on the bumpy road. The bumpy road is bumpy again as well as wet and sloppy. Our six foot snowman is now just one big snowball.

Unfortunately, my little Zoey has had a fever the past few days. It is her only symptom, but hopfully she is nearly better now. It started Saturday night and I stayed home with her on Monday. Monday was a pretty good day though. We watched Piglet's Big Movie, made forts, worked on Valentine's, ate some cupcakes, played chutes and ladders. That reminds me. We just got chutes and ladders on Sunday. I was cooking supper, so I asked Chris to show Isaac how to play. Well Isaac had a pretty good lead and totally thought he was going to beat his dad. Chris got a ladder and won. Isaac cried and called Chris a cheater. Isaac really thought the whole thing was very unfair. But when I played him we each won one time and noone was accused of cheating. Isaac is always so serious about things. He is such a cutie!

No comments: