Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger. ~Smooth J

Isaac went snowboarding at Big Mountian today. He still needs to learn how to stop. He kinda ran into a bunch of things, but LOVED every minute.
Jara's Training Room at Glacier High School. I have taping tables off to the right and along the wall where I am taking the picture is my desk (my own with no previous owners) where I frequently check email and blogs.

The weight room at Glacier. Not the same as Southland's.

I know you have all seen a gym before, but this is the one I live at. I love it. The quiet before the storm. I have to admit, I love the energy of it all.
Here is the full house. We seat about 2800 and I don't think that counts the standing room along the track on the upper floor. This was the championship game between Ronan and Whitefish. Not my teams, but they all played well. The video below was taken today on my camera so it is a little bouncy and there is no sound.


On the video where you do not see him stop, its cuz I quit filming when I realized he was going to take out the yellow fence. He also took out a family and snowboarded into the magic carpet. No injuries. Really he does well. Really.

No comments: