Thursday, February 21, 2008

March Madness a little early

A fabulous day. I woke up about 6:30am and got to watch some news on the Today's Show before the kids got up. They were up about 7:30ish and we made french toast for breakfast. These are the days that really make me miss all the mornings off I had last year. I didn't get a ton done, but the dishes were all clean and I made some tuna noodle hotdish for supper tonight. The kids watched some Avatar while I got ready for work. Zoey refused to wear anything normal. First she picked out some pink bibs which was fine, but then she didn't want to wear a shirt. So she went upstairs by herself and came down wearing yellow pants with pink print on them with 2 blue tee shirts on. I dropped the kids off in time to have lunch at daycare/school. That left me free to go have lunch with a friend. The HuHot is sooo good and I can never get Chris to eat there. Now starts the State A Tourney (boys and girls). I can't believe how many people are going to be coming through here. Everyone is bringing their cheerleaders and bands. Right now both bands are playing at the same time so it is a little loud. Some good games should played this weekend and I did get to meet the new athletic trainer for Whitefish. Three days of straight basketball. My basketball team is AA so they are not playing here this weekend, but have a game across town. I am sure glad they are feeding me well. Which by the way--I have started drinking water. Plain water. My pop consumption has decreased and my time for scheduled workouts has increased some ( I still get called away as I do unfortunately let people know where I am). It only counts if it lasts through next week too, but its a start.

No comments: