Monday, February 25, 2008

Just For Fun

I was looking at the picture I posted of Ike and his snowboard. He is such a fun kid to be around! He really picked up snowboarding fast. I make him take care of his own board and do his own bindings. He had no trouble. On our way to church yesterday he says "Mom don't let the black widow spiders bite you, they bite the hardest. They are black, I think." I ask how he knows about black widow spiders- "from school Mom". Later going through the drive through for lunch we are talking about kids meals (which neither of us had). I told him I couldn't have a kids meal because I am not a kid. "Yes you are Mom. You have a Dad, so you are still a kid." Ok may be I shouldn't have posted that one, it may come back to me. He is a very serious kid, always making sure rules are followed by Mom, Dad and Zoey. Also very organized. If I am in a hurry for work and help him put his snowpants and things away--I usually get it wrong as it all has an order and special place.










No comments: