Sunday, November 30, 2008

If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. ~Meister Eckhart

It was a long couple of weeks with Chris being gone. He had some work stuff in Colorado for a few days then then headed up to Montana for a week and a half. He had a good trip and got two deer. Wednesday after school got out I brought Isaac up to Alzada to meet up with Chris for the rest of the hunting trip. I did NOT hit a deer on the whole trip!! Zoey and I had some girl time. We painted our nails and watched the Tinkerbell Movie (finaly after more than a year of telling her we would see it together.) Thursday we had a girls thanksgiving lunch with the Solems at Perkins. After we went home I enjoyed a moment of contentment. Those moments don't always last long, but I do have a lot to be thankful for this year! The boys returned with everyone healthy and my house is now back to its normal loud self with school in the morning.

No comments: