Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. ~W.J. Cameron

Just a quicky post, before the kids realize I am trying to do something.
Fridays we don't use daycare, so I brought Zoey with me to the Rec Center and to run my errands. It was fun to have her with me.
Saturday I invited the Solem girls over for the whole day so that Angie could make some progress on their move. The kids got along well and had a fabulous time. Later in the afternoon we added Ruhel to the mix for a sleep over. That kid just cracks me up. We ordered pizza for supper and played some Uno. The whole day just went smoothly, which I have to document since I don't get that many days that go so well. I was surprized at how early the kids went to bed, even though the boys told me they were going to stay up all night. Today we were back to our usually selves, with the exception that we were ready for church early. Can't complain about that. When we got back it was naptime for all. Even Ike took a nap for me.
I think that even though I am only working a few days this coming week--it still looks like a busy time. I am trying to prepare or at least realize the holidays are coming up fast. I definately did not get as much done in November as I had planned. Whoever is in controll of the speed of time needs to slow down just a bit. I am pretty sure Christmas will be here before I am ready even though I feel I am starting on time.

No comments: