Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our house is clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy. ~Author Unknown

What a day. I was hoping to spend it hanging out with the Solems. Isaac and Chris went hunting with Shayne and Sydney. However, I ate too much candy last night and got to a late start this morning. Now I have decided to work on the house some. I was so excited as Zoey was sleeping. WAS. With her some is always better than non. Now I am in the process of figuring out what to do with the last three unpacked boxes. I have not paid any attention to them as they are toys. I probably should just get rid of them. But me, thow anything away, are you kidding? But if I find room somewhere else for them, I can put the freezer there instead of having it in the family room! Pretty cool, huh?

No comments: