Monday, August 20, 2007

Another New Milestone

We had a pretty good weekend. The Northwest Montana Fair was on in Kalispell. Gillette does not really have a "fair" so it was nice to go and see everything. The kids got to ride some rides and eat junk food like cotton candy. We did that on Saturday.
On Sunday we took Isaac's training wheels off his bike. I don't know if he was ready or truly if I was ready. But he was getting a little out of control with those training wheels and I told Chris we had to do it. Isaac did so well. It took him about 10 minutes to learn. He still doesn't know how to break, but we have practiced that too and he is getting better. I was so excited for him this weekend, he just does so well at everything.
Last night we went bowling with some friends. Ike and Zoey bowled some and really enjoyed that. I had one good game of about 106, everything else stunk. Chris has joined a bowling league and will be doing that on Tuesday nights.

No comments: