Friday, August 31, 2007

Weekly Update

I honestly can't believe this is Friday already! While some days have seemed very long, overall I just don't know where the time went.
Monday Chris won 4 dollars on a lottery ticket. He also knew the sound bite on the radio station. called in and won 2 meals at McDonalds, 2 movie passes to the new movie theater, a free bag of popcorn while we are there and a tee shirt.
Tuesday the 9th grade had a football scrimmage against Flathead (where I worked last year). It was a different feeling, but I think we will all get used to having 2 schools here soon. Chris had a bowling meeting, so I actually spent some time with the kids! Chris still got to cook supper, but after we went out and kicked the ball around some. I did this so much more with Isaac when he was younger than I have with Zoey. She can (soccer)dribble the ball very well, but I can't get her to be a little competitive. I wanted to use another word to make that sound better. But Isaac and I would race to the ball to see who could kick it first, well Zoey runs to the ball and lays on it. Now no one can kick it and the game has stopped. We ended the evening with dilly bars and bedtime. While Chris was at his meeting he got a phone call letting him know he got the job with NOMAD. This should be fabulous!!! He will be starting at more money than what he is making now, plus they have quick advancement. Chris is excited about working 4 days a week again.
Thursday--I was home at a decent time last night, but I don't think I accomplished anything.
I am going to take the kids to the Flathead varsity football game tonight for however long they last. Glacier is out of town so I will see how the kids from last year are doing as well as the new athletic trainer. Chris is going to climb Bomber Mountain again this weekend with my brother Bill. I will work Glacier's first home volleyball game tomarrow. Then I have two more days to play with the kids.

No comments: