Thursday, August 23, 2007

short update

We got a small short rain the other day and a lot of wind. It cleared the smoke out of the valley for about two days. It actually smelled great here for a short time. It is settleing back in again.
Isaac gets tired of waiting for Zoey and I to catch up to him when he needs a push on his bike so he learned how to start himself. No more pushes needed, but welcomed.
Chris had a job interview the other day for Nomad Technologies. They build communication trucks/portable stations for various companies around the country including our government. He would be excited to work 4 days a week again, but we haven't heard back yet. Not sure about the pay. I think we are just going to keep our options open for now.
I didn't get the hours I was hoping for. For the time being I am working 6 days a week with a pay cut and no summers off. The kids are in daycare 5 days a week now for full days. I think they are doing well with that. I don't know was I supposed to check on that? I drop them off in the morning and they are clean and smiley. I guess that's good?? Actually Zoey has stopped crying when I drop her off at daycare. I hate when they cry and then you just have to hand her over to the caregiver and run fast as to not make matters worse.

No comments: