Thursday, August 9, 2007

No More Rhubarb

When I visited Minnesota, I made four very delicious rhubarb pies. I wanted so much to make one for Chris when I got back to Montana (assuming he likes rhubarb as much as I do). Well, guess what--No rhubarb! I have been to several different grocery stores in a couple different towns, including the fresh produce place on Hwy 2 looking for either fresh or frozen and there is nothing. I may just have to make it berry instead.
This morning I did some fanagaling. I was quite surprized actually. We were supposed to take one of my co-workers out for breakfast at 7am this moring, being her last day of work. Well, even though it seemed a little early I wanted to be part of the team, but not so much with my childrens. So I asked Chris to get the kids dressed and take the kids to work with him and by the time he would get to work at 8 I could just go and pick them up. It worked beautifly. We went from Chris's work to daycare. I totally forgot Sherman Bear and some of Isaac's papers there yesterday (wasn't sure we would make it all the way to today for them). Also we resigned the contract so the kids can be in daycare 5 full days a week starting next week. With Sherman Bear in hand we headed to the new high school. I was so excited the Pepsi guy was there. He's all like " I have your coolers, cups and ice machine. Where would you like them?" I show him my training room and find out we don't have the proper outlet (anywhere) in the training room! People are working on it, but would it have hurt to think a head a little. So Isaac helped fill med kits and unpacked my coolers. Zoey helped some, colored some and cried and screamed a lot. Now we are having a blissful naptime. Both are sleeping. Even though Isaac will still tell you he never needs to sleep. He is so silly.

No comments: