Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Small Town News

You know I love Small Town News on the David Letterman show. It cracks me up.

So I was driving into work and saw a furniture truck. On the back it said "On time when you want it". The only thing that popped into my head was a woman saying "Oh, could you be late, I just hate when people show up on time!". I know that is probably not what the sign ment, but really who doesn't want their stuff on time?

Gas, by the way is $3.23 a gallon. I have gone from driving 3 miles to work (in Gillette) to 20 miles to work (possibly a little more than that one way since daycare and the school are not real close). So I am definately noticing the difference. I just didn't realize it was going to increase so fast. I don't know what it will do by memorial day, but I think $4 will freak me out a bit.

No comments: